Repair corrupt MDB or ACCDB database file by using Acces Recovery Tool
MS Access is mot popular application of Microsoft Office to save record in the form of tables. It saves data in MDB or ACCDB file format. MS Access files get damage or corrupted due to the some reason like improper handling and improper system shutdown. If database file has been corrupted and you need to repair it. Then use 3rd-party MS Access database recovery tools to repair and recover corrupt MDB or ACCDB database file.
Features of Access database repair tool:
- Using this Access file Recovery tool, user can repair corrupt MDB files of MS Access.
- Restores multiple tables with schema and data in its original form.
- Recover tables primary and unique keys with their relationships without any loss.
- Repair highly secured password protected files of MS Access.
- Enable preview of recovered items before saving the recovered items to system.
- MS Access supported versions– 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000 and 97.
- Compatible Windows OS versions – Win 8, Win7, Vista, Win 2003 and previous versions.
To get more information visit here: http://www.accessrepair.recoveryfiles.or...