Dell Inspiron N5010 Replacement Battery
http://www.dearbattery.co.uk/dell-inspiron-n5010-battery.html This high quality Dell Inspiron N5010 replacement battery will get your laptop up and running the right way at a reduced price.The battery has been precision-engineered and rigorously tested for capacity, voltage ,compatibility and safety to exceed original equipment manufacturer specifications. It's compatible with batteries: Dell Inspiron 14R ,Dell Inspiron 15R ,Dell Inspiron N5010 ,Dell Inspiron 17R ,Dell 04YRJH ,Dell 312-0233 ,Dell J1KND...
Dell Inspiron N5010 Laptop Battery User Tips:
1. How to keep Dell Inspiron N5010 battery healthy?
Laptop battery packs should be charged for 12 hours when you first get them. Laptop batteries are completely discharged at the time of purchase, and need a full charge before their first use.
2. How to Extend the Dell Inspiron N5010 Laptop Battery LifeAccording to statistics, a typical laptop battery last long for 500 charges / discharges cycles. If you want your battery for Dell Inspiron N5010 to last longer than this number, remove the battery whenever your laptop is plugged into an outlet. If you leave it in, the AC power could cause the battery to overheat and overcharge. Also, keep in mind that keep your laptop and battery in cool, dry, and well - ventilated locations. Hot environment might minimize the Inspiron N5010 Battery life.
3. How to deal with Dell Inspiron N5010 Laptop batteries when it is not used?
Don't leave your Dell Inspiron N5010 battery inactive for extended periods of time. Even if you use AC power most of time, use the battery periodically to keep it in good condition. Unplug your AC adapter when the computer is not in use to prevent overcharging.
4. What should I do for Dell Inspiron N5010 battery storage for a long period of time?
Don't store your battery for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source, including AC adapters and laptop security carts plugged into an outlet; Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour.
5. How to maximize my Dell Inspiron N5010 laptop battery performance?
To get maximum performance from the battery, fully optimize the notebooks power management features before use. The power management system conserves Dell N5010 laptop battery power by setting the processor to run at a slower speed, dimming the screen, spinning down the hard drive when it's not in use and causing the machine to go into sleep mode when inactive.