Sales Development Representative
About Dozuki ¶
Dozuki is the innovative software division of iFixit.com, colocated at iFixit’s headquarters on Monterey Street in San Luis Obispo. Launched less than four years ago, Dozuki is revolutionizing the way manufacturers, service providers, and product makers teach technical processes to their employees and customers.
Position Overview ¶
This , entry level position has the potential to become a full-time sales role based on the success of the candidate. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for helping an unestablished company grow.
On a daily basis you will build a prospecting list, send initial outreach emails, follow up with prospects, and schedule product demonstrations for qualified leads. This position will have the opportunity to transition to a full-time sales role—servicing deals from initial contact to close. A candidate’s effectiveness will be determined by his/her ability to generate leads, complete product demos, and close deals.
Apply if you thrive in a dynamic, , fast-paced environment. We will provide you with the training, but your success in this position will come from your own initiative and tenacity.
Position Basics: ¶
- Flexible schedule totaling between 15-20 hours per week
- Willingness to arrive by 8am to make East Coast B2B calls
- Great phone presence and professionalism
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen thoroughly and respond quickly
Key Attributes: ¶
- Think like an entrepreneur
- Relentless—there is no stopping you
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized and punctual
- Able to think quickly on your feet and overcome objections
- Great computer and written skills
- Ability to achieve and maintain individual goals
- Exercise great team work and enthusiasm
- Execute excellent communication and listening skills