Mobile Device LCD Recycling Program
iFixit offers LCD recycling services for your broken glass/LCD screens! We make it easy and offer competitive prices for your broken screens. This is a great way to make money off of the broken screens that you already get.
You must have at least 100 total screens (across all models) ready to send in at once and you must be located in the USA. Sorry, we do not offer this to international customers at this time.
- Once you have your LCDs assembled, contact email@example.com with the following:
- Numbers of screen broken down by type
- You will be emailed a shipping label to be used with your package within one business day. That's right; we pay the shipping!
- Pack up your broken screens well and affix the label to your package(s).
- Make sure to pack your screens well! Even though they may be broken, it's important to keep the LCDs in as good of condition as you can. Wrap or bag each display individually and make sure the outsides of the box you ship them in are padded. It's in your best interest to pack your screens well so you get that best payout possible.
- Once we get the package, we will conduct a quality check on each screen to determine its condition.
- We'll email you a report with the testing results and final payout amount within two weeks.
- We'll send you a check!
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4
- iPad Air 2
- iPod Touch Gen 4
- iPod Touch Gen 5
- LG G2
- LG G3
- Nexus 4
- Nexus 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the most recent list of what we are paying for broken screens.
Each screen you send in is tested and graded. The only thing that is factored into the grade is the condition of the LCD. It does not matter what condition other parts of the assembly are in. If the screen has any dead pixels, bright spots, pressure damage or color issues, you will get a partial credit for that specific assembly. Depending on the specific issue, the partial credit will be about 50-75% of the price for a good assembly.
Our guarantee: If you are not satisfied with how the testing results come out, we'll ship the screens back to you at no charge to you.
Contact email@example.com if you have any other questions.