- Make Surface turned off and plugged in.
- Insert the USB recovery drive into the USB port.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, press the Power button in a short time.
- When the Surface logo appears, release the Volume button.
- Select the language and keyboard layout.
Your contributions are licensed under the open source Creative Commons license.
Insert a new line below
Insert a new line above
Indent current line
Unindent current line
Delete current line
Navigate to next step.
Navigate to previous step.