[ … ]
|Time Required Min||
|Time Required Max||
- Jimmy x1 Standard plastic prying tools may not be sufficient. A Jimmy or comparable is highly recommended. (featured) added.
- iFixit Opening Tools x1 added.
- Multimeter x1 Digital multimeter with diode tester is ideal, but any ohmmeter should be sufficient. added.
- Tweezers x1 Curved tweezers is most ergonomic, but regular tweezers should get the job done. added.
- Soldering Iron x1 A small enough tip to work with surface mounted component is required. added.
- In Progress added.
- Member-Contributed Guide added.