These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
A1418 Late 2012 iMac13,1 2.7 GHz, A1418 Late 2012 iMac13,1 2.9 GHz, A1418 Late 2012 iMac13,1 3.1 GHz
Identification and Background
Released November 30, 2012, the 21.5" iMac EMC 2544 features improved specifications and significantly redesigned internals, housed in a much slimmer case. It can be identified by its model number A1418 and EMC number, 2455, both of which are located beneath the single foot.
- 21.5-inch LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- 1920-by-1080 resolution with support for millions of colors
- 1TB (5400-rpm) hard drive or 1TB Fusion Drive.
- 2.7GHz or 2.9GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz or 3.6GHz) with 6MB L3 cache or 3.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz).
- 8GB or 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3 memory
- 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video:
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M graphics processor or NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphics processor
- FaceTime HD camera
- SDXC card slot
- Four USB 3 ports
- Two Thunderbolt ports
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- Headphone port
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
What’s in the Box:
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Power cord
- Height: 17.7 inches (45.0 cm)
- Width: 20.8 inches (52.8 cm)
- Stand depth: 6.9 inches (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 12.5 pounds (5.68 kg)