Support QuestionsAsk a Question
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The Toshiba Satellite C55-B5302 laptop is one of the latest models in the Satellite series, sold in the U.S. between October 25th, 2012 and July 29th 2015. For easy identification, you can find "Toshiba Satellite C55-B5302" printed on a sticker affixed to the bottom of the laptop, above the serial number. This model's external case is textured resin in jet black.
Here are some key features of this model:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 pre-installed
- Display: 15.6” / 39.6 cm, widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio, LED backlit
- Processor: 64-bit Celeron N2840, 2.16 GHz (2.58 GHz max turbo speed), dual-core, with 1MB cache
- Memory: 4GB , 1333 MHz DDR3L SDRAM
- Storage: 500GB Serial ATA-300 hard drive
- CD/DVD Drive:
- Read: 24x (CD) / 8x (DVD)
- Write: 24x (CD) / 8x (DVD±R) / 6x (DVD±R DL)
- Rewrite: 16x (CD) / 6x (DVD-RW) / 8x (DVD+RW) / 5x (DVD-RAM)
- Networking: Ethernet / Wi-Fi
- Battery: 4-cell lithium ion
- Standard keyboard: US (QWERTY)
- AC adapter:
- Input: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Output: 45 Watt, 19 V, 2.37 A
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 1 x LAN
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x Headphone / microphone combo jack
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x SD card reader
- Dimensions: 15" wide, 10.2" deep, 1" high
- Weight: 4.85 Lbs
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Webcam: yes
If you are having difficulty with your Toshiba Satellite C55-B5302 laptop, please refer to the troubleshooting page.