These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
Released in June 2017, the Motorola Moto E4 Plus is an Android smartphone produced by Motorola Mobility, a subsidiary of Lenovo. The E4 Plus was released alongside the E4 as a low-budget smartphone with long battery life.
With a big bezel look and a unibody metal design, the E4 Plus is made for durability. It is thicker and heavier than the average phone. However, its curved and smooth back allows for ease in holding the phone. Positives for the E4 Plus include a large battery, fingerprint scanner, and a premium feel, given it is a budget phone. However, negatives include its limited power, a mediocre camera, and its heavy weight.
- Display: 5.5” HD (1280×720) up to 16 million colors, 267ppi, 2.5D cover Glass
- Processor: MT6737 Quad-core 1.3 GHz ARM Mali T720 MP1 650 MHz
- Memory: 3 GB
- Storage: 16GB, up to 128GB microSD card support
- Battery: 5000 mAh, Embedded 10W rapid charger
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, ƒ / 2.0 aperture, 1.12 um microns, 78° lens, Autofocus, Single, LED flash, Burst mode, Panorama, HDR, Video: 720p (30fps), Beautification mode
- Front Camera: 5 MP, ƒ / 2.2 aperture, 1.4 um microns, 74° lens, Fixed focus, Single, LED flash, Burst mode, HDR, Beautification mode
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 155 mm x 77.5 mm x 9.55 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- Connectivity: Micro USB, 3.5 mm headset port