These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The Motorola Moto E5 Plus is from the fifth generation of Moto E phones released alongside the Moto E5 and the Moto E5 Play in April 2018. The E line consists of budget friendly Android smartphones from Motorola.
Praised for its long battery life and large screen, the Moto E5 Plus outlasts the more expensive Moto G6 and has a larger display. However, the Moto E5 Plus lacks in speed and camera quality compared to alternatives such as the Moto G6 or Moto G6 Play.
Designed with a plastic backing, the Moto E5 Plus looks sleek although it is more prone to scratches. Moreover, the E5 Plus is splash resistant—enough to protect the phone from accidental spills, but not from full dips into a pool of water.
- Display: 6” , HD+ (1440 x 720)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 435, 1.4 GHZ Octa-core CPU & Adreno 505 GPU
- Memory: 3 GB RAM,
- Storage: 32 GB, supports up to 128 GB MicroSD card
- Rear camera: 12 MP, f2.0, 1.25um with LED flash
- Front camera: 8 MP, f2.2, 1.12um with selfie
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Weight: 197 g
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo