Second generation of iPhone. Model A1241 / 8 or 16 GB capacity / black or white plastic back. Repair is more straightforward than the first iPhone. requires screwdrivers, prying, and suction tools.

Why is my iPhone stuck on the connect to itunes screen?

My iPhone is stuck on the connect to itunes screen and it doesn't charge unless it is connected to a charge dock. I think that it may be the data connector/charger dock; can I just use one from my old 30gb video?

Most Helpful Answer

Did you attempt to "jailbreak" your iPhone? Try to restore your iPhone with iTunes and see if that fixes the issue.

Yes

Try to reboot your iPhone by pressing and holding both wake/sleep and Home buttons simultaneously for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo is displayed on the screen. If the restart method doesn't work, you may need to reinstall iOS or use imyfone ios system recovery, i heard that it can fix so many iOS issues, including iPhone stuck on connect to iTunes.

bob will be eternally grateful.