How do I affix screen?

I successfully replaced the screen on my iPod Nano 6th Gen. However, I am not sure how to affix the screen to the device. Is there a particular adhesive that works best?

I've tried both methods on the nano 6G. super glue is a great bond but nearly impossible to open again. 3M double sided tape works best - strong bond, yet can still be opened in the future.

Thanks..will give double sided tape a try.

Sadly the guide neglects to mention you will need new tape to fully repair the 6G, however, here's the URL for the 3M double sided tape you should use to affix the screen to the case -

3M Double-Sided Adhesive Tape - 2 mm Width

It's more then you will need to finish the repair, however, this tape has a number of uses and is a welcome addition to my parts box.

good question, i use Two sided tape.

works well for me but it is weaker then the adhesive that originally was on the screen.

Thanks..I will take a look at that option. I am also considering superglue as an option.

I use two sided tape, but I would recommend NOT using red tape. I use it personally, but the problem is that it allows light leaks. Use BLACK double sided tape. I ordered some for myself just now lol.

chris will be eternally grateful.