Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

My laptop charger does not charge well

I have a little big problem with my macbook pro after i plug the ac power charge the light change for green and stay green , does not charge the laptop battery, the MagSafe connector have 5 pins and what is happening the pins more peripherals (ground's) stay inserted into inside

I've had success spraying some dielectric contact cleaner on it, and using a toothpick to clean out any crud (if there is any) on the charger end, and from around the port on the laptop. If you live near an Apple store I understand that they will replace faulty chargers that haven't been damaged (i.e. nicked by chair rollers, or self-repair attempts).

If this Answer is helpful please remember to return and mark it Accepted.

Armando will be eternally grateful.