Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

iPhone won't work any more.

my little one has dropped my sister iPhone 4 in the water i tried my best to dry the entire phone before switching it back on after 24 hours but it just won't come on!!

I have been told that its not responding coz its completely dead but i'm hoping thats not true coz if it is then i owe my sister a brand new £500 hand set. If any one knows any better much appreciate your help..

arfanfaisal, Rice is a great first aid, but it will not prevent corrosion, which could lead to failure later on. Rice will also not remove all water from the inside of your iPhone. I strongly suggest to clean the iPhone by opening it up. Use these guides to work on your phone. A great guide on how to clean your phone is found right here.Even so it was written for a 3G it still applies to your phone as well. Once you got it properly cleaned, I further suggest to replace the battery. Re-evaluate after for any further damage. Hope this helps, good luck

have a jitterbug phone went through the wash.put it in a bag of dry rice three days,sucked the water out phone still works good.

bernie

arfanfaisal will be eternally grateful.