Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Missing piece to protect the speaker?

Hi.

Ive just change the screen on my iPhone 4. Its like im missing something where you ear go. The speaker im guessing. Is there supposed to be something in the "hole"? Like some protection?

Off course I cant remeber my self? - and I dont have any parts left..

So, am I missing anyting?

And If so, where to get that little part?

PS. I cant see on the screen ive replaced if theres missing anything, cuz the glass broken there.

Hope you can helt.

Ive added a picture for you to see what I mean.

Its a link for "tinypic".

http://tinypic.com/r/9a3jfq/6

You are missing the screen mesh that covers the earpiece hole in the front screen glass. Many replacent screens do no come with this, and it must be simply transferred from the old screen. It is held in place by double sided adhesive which goes at the edges. Also you usually have to transfer the clear ring which mounts at lens of front camera.

Michael Kragh will be eternally grateful.