Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Is the battery sold by iFixit an original OEM part?

I had already tried twice to replace my battery with a couple that I bought at eBay but it was unsuccessful. I'm really not 100% sure about it but I was told that that happens when it is not a original OEM part from Apple. I just need this answer prior to make my decision in buying a new one with your company.

I also have another question: do you guys ship to Rio de Janeiro/Brazil?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best,

Jorge

Jorge Souto, the best people to answer that question would be the sales staff at ifixit. Try this link http://www.ifixit.com/Info/contact Most of us on here are not directly affiliate with ifixit as a company, and any answer would only be a guess. Hope this helps, good luck.

Jorge Souto will be eternally grateful.