Repairs for most tablet computers. Because of their small size and frequent use of adhesive, tablet repair is often more involved than laptop repair.

How can I fix the charging port on my Android tablet?

I put the charger in my tablet. I have to hold it down or pull it back to charge it but when I tried charging it today, I think I pulled it back little too far, and now it won't charge. I tried adjusting the charging port but it seems to be loose and refuses to charge. I used a USB connection to the laptop but the tablet turns on and says "force to shut down." So, I know it still works but I just can't charge it. I know it's not the charger. Does anyone have any suggestions to charge my tablet without the charger? Please, I really need help. Thank you.

My cousin has the same problem his charging port is broken.

same.........

What do I do this might be the last time I'm using my tablet!!:'( :'(

If its under a year old don't wait there is a free warranty If its broke u don't need a warranty in the store Just call the manufacturer And tell them its broke and they will replace it hopefully

Thank you Ashley for posting this question because i am actually having the same problem to. :D Please help

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

asheley, since I do not know what make/model your tablet is, it will be difficult to be specific. Most of the charging ports are micro USB and soldered unto the logic board. A repair of the port would require you to disassemble your tablet, and to (most likely) de-solder the old port and replace it with a new one. Sometimes, it is just the solder that has come loose and might be fixable by just re-soldering. Replacement ports, if it is a standard connector, are usually available at places like Mouser.com or Digikey.com. Hope this helps, good luck.

what in the world that does not help

Thank you oldturkey03 that's exactly what I need to do and I've been looking all over to find the part so I can solder a new one in. Know one seems to know what I'm talking about, but you hit the nail on the head. My son while trying to charge his tablet broke the little pins on the port that connect to the logic board because the connection was never tight and he had to wiggle it constantly to get it to charge. I wish these connections would have to click into place they're just to flimzy

I have the very same problem and dont know what to do. As I dont want to be without my samsung tab 3 If it has to go back to the shop. But I may not have anyother option.

Did you get it fixed ? If so where did you go to fix it and how much did it cost ?

What if you lost the receit and can't get the serial number

Uhh..get a safety pin or any type of sharp pin. The charger port that's broken, stick the pin in and slide around the outsides, and see if any dirt comes out. If any does, then thats the problem, and if any doesn't, then YA CAN'T FIX IT. If you wanted to fix it, you would have to pay alot, so its no point if with that money you can just buy A NEW ONE! Hope I helped, good luck.

hanna robinss, this is a micro USB not a barrel connector. I am not sure where you learned that trick. Quite a diagnostician...

OH, wow, what is a diagnostician, if I may ask?

a specialist or expert in making diagnoses

Oh, wow, just mind your own bussiness, and let me say what I WANNA say.

I wish I could but not when the information is erroneous and misleading.

get the shaking app to charge it

You can buy the micro usb charge port from ebay for about $6 and I have replaced and repaired about 27 tablets so far with a 100% working repair on all. I charge $45 and u pay shipping. Text me @ 2562027874

how could i get an app with no charge

Lol

A app cant do that

Yah an app can do that

Push try charger down

Yeah

I hope this helps. This link will show you how to repair the charger port !!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxpLYf16fc

It really does work

More likely, Geek Squad wouldn't even know how to solder a pin, yet alone surface-mount devices. ;)

I thought a computer shop would know how to fix it at $65 an hour. They had no idea what I was talking about. That turn of events told me to learn how to do it myself.

There's a lot of odd messages and some odd answers here too lol.

Although this is an old question, the answer is as relevant today as it was back then so here goes.....

Tablets come in all sorts of charging variations, they vary in the type of connection used, and the voltage they take. The actual socket to charge may be mini-USB, micro-USB, or a standard socket/pin type. The easiest to break are the socket/pin types. No matter what make of tablet those pins are rubbish - too small to be strong, and they are expected to be knocked all over the place while the tablets in use and charging. The USB types tend to be stronger, but again the micro-USB (as used on most mobile phones) as are again not very strong.

If your tablet charges off a socket/pin type, it can be 5volt up to 12volt to charge it, and if its charged using either of the USB types then it's a 5volt charge. But that's not connected with the initial question, so . . .

Some tablets (if you're very very lucky) will have both a socket/pin and a USB charging port - you'l only know this by testing it. Plug in a USB cable (most mobile chargers will do for this purpose - but they will charge v e r y slowly lol), and if it charges up then that's ok :-) If it doesn't then you most likely need to fit a new socket/pin inside it :-( Some tablets (its rare though) like the Acer Arconia A500, have the socket on a wire so it's really easy to solder in a new one :-)

Every design of tablet has its own way of being held together unfortunately, so it's not possible to explain each and every model, but it's worth mentioning that a well known video site has videos of most specific tablets, and also keep in mind to be very very carefull on taking them apart as the screens (both the touch panel and the actual digital display) are very very fragile and can crack with very little effort :-(

A simple way to test if your socket is broken is to turn off the tablet, and take a tiny stic (toothpicks are ideal for this) and VERY gently see if you can move the charging socket - this applies to both socket/pin or USB types. If it wobbles about, it's probably broken inside.

does not help

i have a rca android tablet and this might just work! but what mobile charger should i try? iphone?

I tried that an now the little silver thing comeing from tablet broke off on out side now I don't know what to do please can anyone help

Get a wireless charger

This is the only suggestion that actually makes sense. The socket/pin type is indeed very fragile, after a few months it's bound to break. The best solution is to use a standard USB connector to mini-USB connector and connect to your laptop or desktop USB port. Your tablet will recharge using this setup. Don't make matters worse by over analyzing the situation. Taking your tablet apart and fooling around with these very small connections will make matters worse or hose your tablet completely. Always try the simplest solutions first!

Take the tablet apart and strip the board down to the Motherboard if you have solder experience take the soldering iron , and go on-line a buy a "flux Soldering pen" they are 3.99 on ebay and also get some desoldering braid replace the dc jack you might have a weak joint or a bent pin

This to me seems logical. This kind of soldering is actually not too difficult with a couple practice runs on some other junk devices and a steady hand.

This is really only helpful to people that know what you are speaking about. Looking at most of these posts they are by very young people......and a few of us that understand but don't have luck opening things up and having them work after I close them. LOL.

PEOPLE HELLO!! BUY A %#*@ CHARGING PAD!!! No port required!

<---asapsis--->How long did it take for you to come up with your fix? My only hope some day you will need something and you get nothing but smart assed egotist that had nothing better than surf help sites and make ignorant little quips like your own.

I don't know how many comments I have seen saying "Get a Wireless Charger!" but too many when you consider A the models discussed are older or cheaper without Qi charging capability or B the model is just not mentioned. You can't just set any device on a charging pad and expect it to work

in the instructions for the d2 tablet , it says DO NOT DIASEMBLE THE TABLET so the video from whoever put up that video is pretty much a waste of time.

Who's instructions are those. "DO NOT DIASEMBLE THE TABLET" means that they will sell you a new one for more money ;-). Definitely open it and fix things....

Haha. Pretty much everything says "do not disassemble"

Roughly how much will this cost to repair at the store.? Any ideas please.

It will cost over $150.00

I used a flat head screw driver and put it in the part u plug the charger in and pulled it back and it worked for me

Dear,Jeff

I think I know how to fix it just buy a charger at Walmart they cost 40 dollars

He's already said the charging port is loose, and he's tried the cable throigh the laptop. It's the port, not the cable/plug.

Some charger ports will not act right when you use the Walmart specials. I think that is what happened to mine. The main issue, if you have an Acer Iconica A3-A10 it's just crappy construction as said above. They are inexpensive and constructed NOT to last. Any slight bump thump or jiggle will cause it to screw up. Sadly this tablet of mine, while it seems like an easy open up an recorder fix, is only easy if you know what you are doing. Looks like I'm off to buy a quality brand tablet this time.

I was told that its not covered by the warranty.

That is BS! Acer has repaired (cough- cough) mine twice under warranty. The second repair is staring to fail. With all the electronics I have with charging ports, my Acer tab 10 is the only one that has been a pita.

I called a local computer sales/repair shop and he quoted me $90-$160 depending on the Acer 10 model, Since my gf bought me this 13 mths ago I asked if she had gotten an extended warranty and she did. It goes to Assurion on Monday.

I got my tablet back from Assuring and it's charging but the charger port was a bit loose when I got it back so it's only a matter of time before it fails again. The problem is poor design/engineering.

I just had to clean up the connections and will see ,it comes on so far ! thanks

All u do is pray

Been doin that it ain't working

Also doing that but your to weird to even help

* you're, too

i tried and it aint helpin a bit

i burn the inside of my tablet by uuseing the wrong charger?

The charger you used on it was rated higher mAh than the device was capable of using. Always check the numbers so you won't burn anything else up.

My tablet dont work frist o hand buy it

I can't even with this thread..

I'm gonna keep this in simple English, avoid tech lingo (cause we're here to learn - not make a point), and I realize a lot of you had good/correct ideas but I feel like I didn't get an answer to OPs question because there were so many.

Please open your tablet first (please disconnect the battery before disconnected anything and try not to use metal tools on the contacts!)

Look at everything and if you notice anything that looks weird you should post back here so we can get the right help for you and anyone else having issues.

You might notice the port is connected to a smaller logic board

- if it is it'd be easy to just buy ~that~ part and replace it (yes I realize it doesn't sound cool and there are so many theoretical complications but I trust your judgement and think you'll do fine as long as you try your best!) but seriously don't get the wrong part and break it - please. If you need to see an example what I mean you can Google search a Galaxy S5 Charge Port with flex ("ible cable"), or look at how the Nexus 7 (2013) looks. Yes most of those types have other parts on them so you'll probably want to have a warranty of some sort. Also I have to say this - make sure you're not just buying the whole board (unless you want to) and match everything you can. Size, shape, color, carrier, model number, etc)

If not, please just be careful and if you haven't soldered anything before it might be best to not attempt it and visit someone who will repair it and warranty their work.

^^^And that's the answer - below is irrelevant unless you want to.

I'm not going into how to solder because I'm sure the information is out there, however if that's what someone wants I suppose I can. But make sure you have flux, a soldering iron, people have their own preferences on what solder to use (but there are a couple forums on iFixit about that exact question), low melt solder, a magnifying lens, and a steady grip. (it'd be nice to have an ESD mat too, just avoid building up static, you can touch a metal surface before touching the tablet, and if you can avoid working while standing on carpet.

Yes, this should sound like you gotta go through ~some~ trouble and if you don't work or live somewhere with these things available, it'll probably cost some money to get those things, and although anyone can learn to do this, I wouldn't recommend trying it on something you want to keep the first time you do, if you've soldered bigger things before, its a little different and each contact needs to not have solder touch the other ones. There are tricks to do it quickly and efficiently (ish). Also I have customers always ask me this and I understand but not every port is the same, I wish I could carry hundreds of a single port and it'd be the right one for every device but again check the model.

I'm assuming you want to fix the port and not jerry-rig it - a model number/name would help OP. Please comment if you have any concerns with this comment since I don't want to give anyone any bad info.

Do you know anything about Lenovo tablets/computer. I know I need a charging port, just sounds like and expensive PIA, Thanks in advance email is kent1626@roadrunner.com.

Sorry this is a very delayed response but if you still need help you can comment back and I'll be keeping an eye out. If you can post the model # that'd help a lot. Thank you

what in the world that does not help

i've had this problem too! mine a prestegio multi tab, and mine wont charge, either the charger port is too far back, or the little pins the fit into the charger itself are loose. my stepsisters boyfriend said he'll have ago at fixing it, but im unsure if its broken for good.

i have some documents in it i want to import to my pc, but unable too because of this problem! :( anyone have any suggestions.

and its also wired, that my phone charger is suitable for charging it :D

I have the same trouble with my android tablet. I need the charging port soldered back into place. (I think as I haven't opened it ) Any idea how much that cost or where I would get it done at?

I have the same issue with my andriod tablet and can't figure out what i did wrong to make it this way. I used to have to hold it down to charge it. But now it wont do anything! Please help me! I just got this for Christmas!

i got the same here but ive got an hp tablet and i tried doing all of that but how do you get the shking app to charge it when its flat like no battery and carnt get on to it

it there any ideas please i need help cause i need it for my daughters school and we are starting school in about 3 weeks maybe 2 weeks 2 and a half ?

any ideas please

As Oldturkey has stated, it's most likely a soldering job. (If you do not specifcy what model your tablet is, we can not be any more specific than that.) Buy a replacement dock and get soldering.

I have kind if the same problem the but were i plug the charger in came loose somewhere inside my tablet so how can i now charge it .... Angel x

Basically the bit where you plug the charger in is broke but i aslo have a usb kind of slot??

Well I'm having a major problem my son pushed the charger in to far and broke the silver it's that connects the charger now it won't charge can it be fixed

My tablet wont charge or turn on... I don't know what to do! its a hisense and Ive tried calling the hisense company but they aren't much help! I threw away the box or I misplaced it! HELP!

If it's the sero 7 pro, I'm having the exact same problem.

if you could take out the battery you could buy another battery and a battery charger you could charge one while you use the other one then replace when low

You do realize that tablets were not meant to be opened up like phones? So this doesn't really work for tablet issues. I actually used your idea with my Samsung phone before it blew up my original battery. LOL.

my charger cord is not connecting to tablet, therefore it doesnt work!

I even got 2 new charger!!

Does anybody know how to charge a chrome tablet if the charger hole is worn out and too big for the charger witch causes it not to charge plz answer

Get a bigger charger????????only sSuggestion

this has happened to mine too i found out it is cheaper to replace the tablet then try to get it fixed i just bought a kindle for 49.99 on amazon brand new i hope this helps

I have a Allwinner Octa-Core 10.6" tablet with a socket/pin hookup. It gradually began to sag and eventually the pin inside broke off and my tablet would not charge. Fortunately for me this table has a USB micro port. I simply hooked a USB cable from my laptop to my tablet. Problem solved! My laptop has a always hot USB port just for this purpose, to charge your phone or tablet while the computer is off. This connector is more robust and I don't anticipate anymore problems with this issue. There is a remarkable amount of BS on how to solve this issue , don't believe it. The solution is very simple. If your tablet has a USB connector it can be recharged. Opening you table and trying some of the suggestions Iv'e read will hose your device for good or worse set your house on fire. Be careful where you get your advice!

can I take it to best buy will they fix it

they might but most likely not. Those are intricate repairs and would bog large places like Best Buy down....

ion know bruh

This is not really an answer ; but it happened to me too. I got up to lay in the bed. All of a sudden i accidentally, snatched my charger out my port & now my "''monsterM7" tablet refuses to charge anymore. Any help someone?

my tablet of chager

my chager it not working

how is this in the first page of google.

mostly of the comments are awful.

My name is Johnnie Cowden and I have a second a tablet and it will not changed up at all.

My android tablet charging port came loose and is gone into the tablet so far that I cannot reach it with the charger. Any suggestions on how to fix it ?

help ! my tablet charges when i push it on right side so how i can fix the charging port? it has no dust or dirt its clean i tried all i can but it still dont fix :( i fell my tablet and then did not charge what to do

GUYS HELP THIS GUY HERE!EVEN IF You charge,bend or push it,it won't charge at all!!!and try any charger it won't work!!!

WHAT TO DOOOO!!!!!!

-AON

Have you checked your charger to make sure it is working? what else have you tried?

i really need help with my tablet it wont charge but it still works my port is in but it keeps leaning is there anyone who can fix please help me!!!!!!

im having the same prob but i can charde mine in very strange places that i have to hold it in pleas help me :'(

I am having a similar but different problem my micro usb on my tablet has fallen inside of the tablet and I cant pull it back into place

i have a tablet ,its charging slot is lossened n its not charging when i put the charger in the clot it jusa is too loose to fit it n it doesnt chharge please someone help me on tis?

please guys any advice on this

The port may be physically snapped, or it may just have broken solder inside. The only real way to know is to take it apart and check it with a magnifier.

The plastic used on tablet charging ports is usually quite brittle and snaps easily after a short time (it's best to either make sure your charger cable is secured so no extra strain is ever placed on the port iteslf), to be completely safe, always charge the tablet before use - but that's quite inconvenient :-) Not as inconvenient as having it break and be completely useless though.

If you cant take it apart, or just unsure how to, do an Internet search for that model of tablet by typing something such as "ICONIA A500 COMPLETE TEAR DOWN". That usually gets you what you'l need.

If the socket is broken/unrepairable now, search on Amazon or Ebay (anywhere like that) for Replacement Tablet Socket till you find the exact one you need. Be prepared to do some extremely accurate soldering though, these things can be very very delicate and small :-(

Well mine is different it has 3 chargers and it broken how can we fix it?????

Well we don't want a new one

same here

To those who cannot get a response from Monster Tablet for your problems, I have found a way to bypass their runarounds,

Their Corporate Phone Number is 415-840-2000

let it go thru the options till the last, then press the last number mentioned and it will take you to the receptionist of AMD and she will then help.

Also their corporate address is 455 Vally Dr, Brisbane, Ca 94005

try reaching them by other means will not work.

PLEASE TEXT ME ON MY CELL # 6783329559 and I will explain to you what my android tablet is doing PLEASE

well I have a next book tablet and when I want to charge it my charger doesn't go in into the piece that you suppose to charge my next book tablet PLEASE HELP ME!!! THANK YOU!!!

I hv the same problem 2.

ya how much ?????????????????????????????

I had the same problem, I called trio customer service, Nobody can do anything about it, your charger port is broken, you need to either get a new one or get it fixed. (Just get a new one).

Use the usb cord and plug it into your computer and just leave it alone for a couple hours and it should be charged a little

That is not always an option, most (if not all) RCA tablets will NOT charge from the USB port, the designated charging port (round plug) is the ONLY way you can get power to those tablets. It's ridiculous, but true.

you can also enter your tablet info and click screen repair on E-bay to buy a screen and a repair kit. its very cheep. then when U receive it U go on line and search the how to repair screen video and it will take U STEP BY STEP. SylG

No one is asking about screen damage or replacement in this thread... Let me guess, you sell the screen & repair kits... on E-bay, I'm betting. LOL bad choice of advertising, pal.

my charger port is broken and the back and the scree is separating can it be fixed ??????????????????????????

Hey my name is Constance McClellan n I have a Samsung galaxy note 3 but the part that you charge the tablet at I believe it needs another one in there so how can I get it fixed

Asheley just take it back to the shop you got it from if you have a

Warenty or something if you don't you will have tto pay for it it

Would be like nomore than $300.00

The charge port to my Motorolla Nexus 6 was fired, literally. The smell of burnt is strong, so I'm curious to know if I can charge the battery of the device without actually using a usb charging cable. Despite uploading mostly all of my info on a backup device, there are still a lot of photos saved onto the device that I want to retrieve. Does anybody have any suggestions?

العاب فلاش برق

how can fix chargin 2% on my tablet

Did you play the table while charging? that make the tablet charger broken we recommended that you have to reset everything on your divice

how am I going to reset it if its dead

Yes I now rite.

We all got ripped off! I've got twins and fought to get them replaced the first time. They treated me like we were the only ones having

G an issue

He. But now the replacements are starting the same thing! I think the company just needs to keeps fixing them! Maybe qvc could help out seeings how they sale their products!

I cant fixy charger buy a new one

I have purchased three chargers and none of will hold. The table has not been droped so that is not the reason that it will not stay in the port

Mymoneymakingapps blogspot.ca

My problem is kinda like that but the plug where i put it in the socket has snaped off so i dnt know wot to do

This is a common problem you have to go buy a motherboard and repair the charger port I'm afraid to say it's not the charger

Can I use phone charger to charge RCA tablet

I used a flat head screw driver and put it in the part u plug the charger in and pulled it back with the screw driver and it worked

my kindle fire hd 7usb port charger is broken i ask around $100 to send out to replace port i can buy a new one for this i live in Boston ma what should i do

You can buy a wireless charger such as http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A3NC...

It worked for me.

I suggest you buy one of these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A3NC...

(Wireless Charging Plate)

my charger port the disk is broken how much is it to fix?

Did you try charging it????

If it turns out to be a soldered micro usb port, you can send it to a number of board level techs for repair. There's a link on my profile to a website that will help you locate someone who is close to you. They pay be nothing to be there, but are highly recommended and very skilled. Cheers

Will not charge. The port were the cord goes is loss

I have the same problem.

But how do you extract photos and voice recordings which include legal info first?

Here is a link to see how to fix it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWFMCIdZ...

I have the same problem now but this link says you can fix it by doing what it says and having all materials will make it easier to follow.

i try to charge my tablet but it wont work i do every thing to fix it but it still wont bughe i need my tablet charged because it has all my contacts on it and also my homework i really need it fixed because if i dont my grandma wont get me a new one and this is my second tablet and if i dont find out how i will get yelled at i hope someone can help me.

the tablet not charger

I just ordered a wireless charger pad from Amazon..I am having the same problem with the port not working. I get the charger pad on Tuesday 7/26 and will let you all know if it works.

Namaste

But its my charger doing it

I get this problem quite often. I have a SMD/soldering station, but you can use a hair drier.

You need:

1. hot air source

2. new charger port

3. tweezers

Use tweezers to hold old port while you heat the solder points. Gently lift the old port until it lifts off the PBC board. Discard old port and pick up the new one with the tweezers the whole time keeping the area hot with the air. Set the new port on the board where the old one, was keeping the hot air on it. When it's ready to turn soft and pliable, anchor the port in the space. This process is known as "reflowing". It takes a few times to get better.

note: always have hot air moving, never still.

my rca tablet won't stay charge but it will while plugin

from what I have gathered there are two ways in which this will have been caused. The first is some dirt or muck has got in to the charging. To fix this get a small needle or hair pin and try to clean it out. If this doesn't work it means it was caused by pushing in the charging cable too hard or the wrong way up, making the port it's self break. You will NOT be able to fix this. The best solution is to search into google "your tablet/phone name + charging port" for example: hudl 2 charging port. Now you can either go to a phone shop and ask them to put it in the tablet/phone or to sac money YouTube how to fit the port in your phone/tablet and go from there All the best of luck

My battery status is reading down while it is suposed to be catching.i tried everything .on myRCA tablet.please can you help me ? I just bought it a few months ago.

just buy a magnetic usb charging cable online ( google it/ebay/amazon) - where both ends are magnetic -meaning the port opening is magnetic( this piece is designed to stay in place and act like a dust plug) with piece one, and piece two closest to the plug is magnetic ,with both pieces snapping into place . It will fix loose port connections,but not broken ones.

I took mine to (two) repair shops in my area and both said there were no parts available for my AXS trio 4g tablet with android OS, one kept it and said they will try to find something similar. I contact Trio support but haven't gotten a reply yet, So it might be completely disabled.

Yeah I just did a quick look for the part and didn't find it either, I mean you can always get one from another broken AXS Trio 4g - long as something else was damaged and not the port

Hi My name is also Ashley and I have the same problem. I asked around on what I should do to fix this a lot of people told me it was not fixable unless you take it apart and get new parts for the tablet. But if you are going to do that you have to be very skilled and gentle I recommend if you do this get your parts at amazon.com. If you chose not to do that i don't see another way rather then to get another tablet, sorry if i was no help... I tried,

If you have an old charger you can cut the end off and attach it directly to the battery. Worked for me once.

Score -1

That's a great way to start a fire.

Although it won't make any great explosions, Austin is right - there is a chance of a fire, but the most likely thing is you'll blow either the charger or the insides of your tablet.

Tablets all have the same battery voltage - 3.7v, and that battery can only be charged safely by the tablets circuit board trickle charging through to the battery.

While it's possible to hook the wires off a 5 volt power supply directly to the wires on the battery, it won't be charging it, it'l be pushing that 5 volts into it in a way thats very risky - the battery can swell up (easily enough to crack the delicate LCD panel inside), it can swell and go >pop<, it can gain too much charge and get so hot it can melt, or go on fire from a mix of the heat and more power coming in.

You can power a tablet by directly wiring a suitable voltage/amp power supply, but that should only be done to the same charging port connections that the original charger plugged in to - never directly to the battery Red & Black wires.

If you can push the charger one way and it charges, just put a very small piece of electrical tape to secure it. Glue might work but if something goes wrong or you want to replace it you won't be able to take it off

Then you would have a fire tablet that doesn't belong to Amazon!!!

Take the back off the tablet. Locate the power connector....Micro usb. Remove and replace with new one.. job done. Remember to release the clamp on the ribbon cable connector. Xtech sell the part ...charging usb port ribbon flex cable...hope this helps..The part costs 5.95 GBP.

Step 1 get a USB cord

Step 2 cut the charger and the USB cord and plug the other part into the computer

Step 3 plug the red part into the negative and plug the black part into the positive of your battery that you will see that has a negative and positive part

Last stop once your phone is charging you have to have a computer because the computers give a low voltage when you are charging your phone so if you have a computer I'm sure you do because you have a tablet you should be able to charge your phone and if it doesn't work for the red and the positive negative and the black and positive switch it around and that in your phone to start charging it that's all

Score -1

asheley will be eternally grateful.