Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

13769 Questions View all

What the pads that the laptop rest on called? - four corners of bottom

I need the pads for the bottom of the computer for 17" laptop

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0


There are several different ones. For the correct ones, please give us the last three figures of your serial number.


Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

We have always called them the feet of the computer. I know Radtech has some generic replacement feet that will work on any computer. Other companies probably sell them as well.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

rlhawk will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 1

Past 30 Days: 6

All Time: 956