Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Xhanged batter. Me no soun, must talk on speaker. Camara doesnot work

Purchased replacement battery from you for my iPhone 3GS and replaced it per your instructions.

New npbattery works great....but I can't hear the people that calle unless I use the speaker ....and Camara a shutter does not open.

Can you pease help please.

Thank you,

Alex

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Most Helpful Answer

You may have damaged your camera ribbon, so you would need a new camera. Make sure it is connected securely, that could also be it as well. As for the ear speaker, check the #3 ribbon, if damaged you will not have functionality in the ear speaker. If you damaged the ribbon you can change it out. If it is the connector, then that would need to be desoldered and a new one soldered back on.

iPhone 3GS Proximity Sensor Ribbon Replacement

xelar007 will be eternally grateful.