Furby

Furby was a popular electronic robotic toy resembling a hamster/owl-like creature which went through a period of being a "must-have" toy following its launch in the holiday season of 1998, with continual sales until 2000. Furbies sold 1.8 million units in 1998, 14 million units in 1999, and altogether in its three years of original production, Furbies sold over 40 million units.

Can u fix my furby or is it dead for life?

My furby has a broken foot , damaged speaker and a skinned beak I was also hoping that u can tell me what the price maybe?

Taina Monsanto, you should have no trouble fixing it, if you find a donor Furby. Check on here for great pics and descriptions.

by oldturkey03

Am i correct in assuming its a 2005 furby? As far as i know they are the only ones with beaks that have "skin" on them, depending on if it works what kind of condition the rest of the fur and stuff are in....ive seen them on ebay for anywhere from 9.95 to 25 bucks

by Mimi

Most Helpful Answer

There are tons of furby's which can be found for fairly inexpensive on Ebay that match your original furby. It may be easier to just find a replacement. If you are really wanting to refurbish your original then yes, it is possible. Spare parts can be salvaged off a replacement one and added to yours. It would most likely take about an hour of solid work for a technician to do the work plus the cost of the replacement furby to salvage parts from. Not sure where you are located but if you were in Ontario, Canada then I could do the work for $45 in labour plus the cost of the replacement Furby.

Kevin, I am not the original poster of this question, but I have an old Furby I am very attached to. It sort of works, but has squeaky gears and no voice. Any chance I could get you to take a look and see if you can refurbish him? my contact is myspampage at aol

by don

prees furbys reset buton located in its battery compartment on the side

Taina Monsanto will be eternally grateful.