iPhone 4 CDMA

CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

Are pentalobe screws still good after removed?

i was replacing the back of my iPhone to make it red, i put the new back in and tried to put back my pentalobe screws but they wouldn't go back, is this supposed to happen, do i need to buy Phillips screws instead??

Yes, just like any other screw, as long as the correct bit is used to remove it, it will go back in just fine. Did you use a proper pentalobe screwdriver, or something else as a stand-in? Our iPhone liberation kit uses a standard star bit to remove the pentalobe screws, which strips them, which is why we then include Phillips screws to replace them.

I ordered a new backing, it was sent with two screwdriversmid didnt know which was which and i think i used the wrong one

by Ryan Martins

Most Helpful Answer

Check if the new back cover is seated properly. Screw should go back in provided that its head is not damaged when you removed it. Use the correct screw driver to remove screws.

Ryan Martins will be eternally grateful.