Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.

Is it possible to replace iPhone 4 camera with iPhone 4s's one?

Well, I have quite an old iphone 4, maybe 1,5 years old and first thing is that I don't like it's LED flash, in comparsion with newer models it's kind of yellow or even green, so all photos with it are comming with "greenery". So i thought I should find some camera module on Ebay (also, afraid to buy bad copy, don't even know how much should it cost). Second though was - is it even possible to change iPhone 4 and 4S cameras? Well, yes, I think there will be certain software problems (maybe not so critical?), but is it possible in hardware? Maybe you guys from iFixit would like to try it? =)

No, the connector on the logic board is different.

Thank you for fast answer, Scott =)

I have a similar question, is it possible to upgrade all of the internals (logic board, camera, etc) to the ones from the iphone 4s? is there anything inside the case of the 4 that is compatible with the 4s?

The bottom mic and speaker unit can be swapped between iPhone 4 and 4S phones, you need to peel off the antenna cable from the speaker assembly because although the speaker/mic assembly is the same, the antenna cable isn't. But it's just attached with sticky tape. The 4 has short antenna, the 4S has longer antenna.

mugi4ok will be eternally grateful.