The Mac Pro First Generation is an Intel Xeon-based workstation computer manufactured by Apple Inc. between the years of 2006 and 2013.

Replacement Video Card for my MacPro 2008 3,1

hi, I need anybody that bring video cards options for my macpro 2008 3,1

please send me a list, Im crazy searching and I dont know why videos cards works.

I would love find an option under $100

please help!

Other graphics card options included the NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT with 512 MB of GDDR3 memory or a NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600 with 1.5 GB of GDDR3 memory. All of the video cards offered have two dual-link DVI ports, and the Quadro FX 5600 has a stereo 3D port as well. Intel-based Macs can use any EFI-compatible video card; normal PC video cards will work only if the user boots into Microsoft Windows. READ THE BOX or DESCRIPTION of the card before you buy it. - ensure that there are MAC OS X video drivers available for the card. e.g. ATI Radeon HD 5770 (MC742ZM/A) 1024MB PCIe x16 Gen 2.0

If this Answer is helpful please remember to return and mark it Accepted.

spatafore will be eternally grateful.