lower case part question

I'm thinking about purchasing a 2007 macbook pro a1211. its kinda beat up and will need the lower case replaced. rather than search ebay, i think ill purchase the part from ifixit. i found the part, but what I'm concerned is the quality of it. the page for the part lists it a "used, tested and grade a". what does the grade a mean and where does the part come from if it is used? will it be the whole thing i needed just like i where to have purchased it from apple? thanks all.

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment
Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

You're most likely looking at this part: MacBook Pro 15" (Model A1211) Lower Case

A grade A part is the top of the line in used parts. No dents and minor scratches.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 3


so close to perfect but not perfect?


Add a comment

Add your answer

Justin Hadley will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 462