Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

new battery, no charge, and it wont sync

i have a similiar problem. I just changed my iphone 4 battery last night. and it would turn off and on by itself , decreasing the battery life and wouldnt charge but i didnt care becuase the battery was 65% charged. but it was working pretty normal for a few hours this morning the battery indicated 28% and it died. like...... the percentage doesnt change. i tried to turn it on after it died but then the battery said 1% and that i needed to sync it to itunes which is pretty impossible because it wont sync. so now i have a new battery, no charge, and it wont sync :/ fml i have no idea what to do

How do you do that? I mean it looks the same to me.

Sound like you have the wrong type of battery. Check your original to make sure that you have the original type, and that the frequency is the same.

Best of Luck,

Summer will be eternally grateful.