Android-based media tablet by Amazon with 7" multi-touch color display. Repair requires only screwdrivers and prying tools.

Why wont my kindle fire allow me to display pictures online?

Since getting my kindle fire I have viewed web pages regularly. I have never had any problems until now. My kindle fire allows me to pull the web page up and read the text but if there is a pictures the box stays white and the picture wont pull up. Its really aggrivating could someone please help???

Most Helpful Answer

terri, check the settings on your browser. Open up the browser, hit the menu button at the bottom of the screen, hit the Settings button, and try to enable your plug-ins and see if you are in mobile or desktop view. See if that makes a difference.

Ok that didn't work but I went to settings and scrolled allthe way down to default settings and hits ok and BAAAM that totally loaded all the pics thanks for ur help

Good job, happy browsing:)

bold textGo your upper left hand corner when you are in SILK. Hit the three bars, the web page will slide to the right and the term web content will appear at the top. Select settings then select advanced. Then check the box to show images. And you're done.

Hey - I also had the same problem - no pictures showing up on a web page. Did the reset and like oldturkey03 says: BAAAM! Images now showing up.

Thanks -

Thanks you guys!!! I was having the same problem and busy surfing the web looking for a solution!!!!!!

terri will be eternally grateful.