CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

iPhone 4 Verizon/Sprint Cell Antenna Longer Than ATT one?

I bought a replacement speaker assembly (with the cell antenna and mini connector already glued on) to replace in a Sprint iphone 4, but it doesn't seem like the BNC connector reached all the way up there around the riser screw. I'm assuming the ATT antenna is shorter than the one used for Sprint and Verizon (Verizon I'm assuming going by the tutorial pictures since it looks longer). Can anyone verify? I need to buy another assembly if that's the case to fit the Sprint replacement.

So far from what it seems on ebay, there are two different antennas, the CDMA version (Verizon and Sprint I believe counts as well) and the GSM (ATT) version. People listing it say that the item is specifically for CDMA phones, and if they need the GSM version, to check a different part. Hope this helps anyone, so I'm buying one of each to have on hand for repairs.

Frank will be eternally grateful.