2001-2007 Dodge Caravan

This repair manual covers both the short-wheelbase Caravan and long-wheelbase Grand Caravan models.

Where is the fuse panel located

can't find fuse panel

chad fletcher, there should be two fuse box locations. One is under the dash on the drivers side. The other fuse box is under the hood, between the battery and the left fender. This fuse box contains many relays as well as fuses. Be sure to replace the cover and ensure that it securely fastened to prevent dirt and moisture from getting into it. I attached a few images from the manual that might help you with your problem. Also, check this video this video, just in case. Hope this helps, good luck.

I dont c no fuse box under the dash and radio has went out. Please tell me what to do.

by blackdiva36

Can only find fuse box in my 2001 Dodge Caravan under the hood, no fuse box under the driver side. All fuses look good, but power outlets still do not work. Need help please.

Andy

Andy, when you open the driver door it should be on the left lower end of the dash

by oldturkey03

there is no fuse box under the dash or the side I open my dash all the way and there is no fuse box bunch a lies

by calvente37

I am experiencing the same problem Andy. I don't see a fuse panel in the interior of my van. I am not happy.

by JOEL COLEMAN

Front air is not blowing

Yes, same problem! Tried blower motor and temperature control replacement. Neither helped.

by ErikTJ86

my auto locks quit working can not find the fuse.

I have a 2002 Grand Caravan. I can't find the fuses for the radio

by rita

chad fletcher will be eternally grateful.