2001-2007 Dodge Caravan

This repair manual covers both the short-wheelbase Caravan and long-wheelbase Grand Caravan models.

Where is the fuse panel located

can't find fuse panel

we also have a 2005 dodge caravan 2.4 and can't find the second fuse box... does it even exist? Our clock/radio/cd player doesn't work and when we start the car, all the interior lights turn on, turning off a few seconds later.. somethings wrong, and we can't figure it out.. anyone out there to help?

by serrato's

chad fletcher, there should be two fuse box locations. One is under the dash on the drivers side. The other fuse box is under the hood, between the battery and the left fender. This fuse box contains many relays as well as fuses. Be sure to replace the cover and ensure that it securely fastened to prevent dirt and moisture from getting into it. I attached a few images from the manual that might help you with your problem. Also, check this video this video, just in case. Hope this helps, good luck.

I dont c no fuse box under the dash and radio has went out. Please tell me what to do.

by blackdiva36

Can only find fuse box in my 2001 Dodge Caravan under the hood, no fuse box under the driver side. All fuses look good, but power outlets still do not work. Need help please.

Andy

Andy, when you open the driver door it should be on the left lower end of the dash

by oldturkey03

there is no fuse box under the dash or the side I open my dash all the way and there is no fuse box bunch a lies

by calvente37

I am experiencing the same problem Andy. I don't see a fuse panel in the interior of my van. I am not happy.

by JOEL COLEMAN

I don't have one either

by paulaportz

Front air is not blowing

Yes, same problem! Tried blower motor and temperature control replacement. Neither helped.

by ErikTJ86

my auto locks quit working can not find the fuse.

I have a 2002 Grand Caravan. I can't find the fuses for the radio

by rita

Where is the fuse box on a 2007 dodge grand caravan

Can't find the fuse for the radio

Dodge uses a bcm or fcm for most of there fuse and relay work there is only one fuse box most of the time and you wont necessarily find fuses for everything as may are lumped together however there is one fuse overlooked called the IOD. IOD stands for Ignition Off Draw and usually provides memory power to the BCM and security ECU as well as the radio, with it pulled the interior lights and power door locks won't operate.This fuse is a dealer installed item, IE the factory pulls it after testing so that the battery doesn't drain as fast while the vehicle is in transit to the dealer.Try replacing this fuse first .If this doesn't help a complete fuse panel replacement is a sure fix as these panels with the fcm (front control module) or bcm(body control module)can prove to be a rats nest of trouble with cascading problems. An occasional help is to remove the module on the end of the fuse panel usually next to the fender and clean the connectors looking for corrosion . This is usually a short term fix.R and R the fuse panel is your best and quickest fix. A lot of time can be wasted rewiring and cheating the panel. Sorry cant have a cheaper fix but Ive played with enough dodges to know that even though its an expensive fix in the long run its also the cheapest

chad fletcher will be eternally grateful.