2001-2007 Dodge Caravan

This repair manual covers both the short-wheelbase Caravan and long-wheelbase Grand Caravan models.

Where is the fuse panel located?

I can't find the fuse panel on my Dodge Caravan.

we also have a 2005 dodge caravan 2.4 and can't find the second fuse box... does it even exist? Our clock/radio/cd player doesn't work and when we start the car, all the interior lights turn on, turning off a few seconds later.. somethings wrong, and we can't figure it out.. anyone out there to help?

by serrato's

I have a 2001 Dodge Caravan model month is 6 but yet it dosesn't have a Fuse Box under the steering column and cannot find the Fuse that I need in the main Fuse Box under the Hood. the Fuse I need is for the Interior Lights.

by Feliciano

I need some help my power windows won't go up on my 03 grand caravan and can't seem to find the inside fuse box any thoughts.

by davehiltab

fuse box in the 2003 is under the hood behind your battery

by hbhutchins83

Chad Fletcher, there should be two fuse box locations. One is under the dash on the driver's side. The other fuse box is under the hood, between the battery and the left fender. This fuse box contains many relays in addition to fuses. Be sure to replace the cover and ensure that it securely fastened to prevent dirt and moisture from getting into it. I attached a few images from the manual that might help you with your problem. Also, check this video, just in case. I hope this helps, good luck.

I dont c no fuse box under the dash and radio has went out. Please tell me what to do.

by blackdiva36

Incorrect. On all 4th generation 2001-2007 GC and T&Cs there's a single fuse box under the hood near the battery. It's called the IPM.

by vark365

There is no fuse for the radio though

by sarahlhorton

Yes there is a radio fuse. It's 20 amp fuse #14 in the IPM. On the highline vans with the amp there's a separate fuse for the amplifier, 30 amp fuse #20.

by xsw2

Dodge uses a bcm or fcm for most of there fuse and relay work there is only one fuse box most of the time and you wont necessarily find fuses for everything as may are lumped together however there is one fuse overlooked called the IOD. IOD stands for Ignition Off Draw and usually provides memory power to the BCM and security ECU as well as the radio, with it pulled the interior lights and power door locks won't operate.This fuse is a dealer installed item, IE the factory pulls it after testing so that the battery doesn't drain as fast while the vehicle is in transit to the dealer.Try replacing this fuse first .If this doesn't help a complete fuse panel replacement is a sure fix as these panels with the fcm (front control module) or bcm(body control module)can prove to be a rats nest of trouble with cascading problems. An occasional help is to remove the module on the end of the fuse panel usually next to the fender and clean the connectors looking for corrosion . This is usually a short term fix.R and R the fuse panel is your best and quickest fix. A lot of time can be wasted rewiring and cheating the panel. Sorry cant have a cheaper fix but Ive played with enough dodges to know that even though its an expensive fix in the long run its also the cheapest

Where is the fuse box inside a 2002 Dodge caravan SE

El panel de fusibles en una caravan año 2000 se encuentra en la parte izquierda del motor (lado del chofer), una caja negra rectangular que dice FUSE & RELAY CENTER.

Google translate

The fuse panel in a 2000 caravan is on the left side of the motor (driver's side), a rectangular black box that says FUSE & RELAY CENTER.

Where is the file box at

Do you mean fuse? if you do why dont you read the rest of the posts?

by Jimfixer

Where's the fuse box on 2003 dodge care van

Where's the fuse box for 2003 Dodge Care van

by Michael

Under the hood near the battery. It's called the IPM or integrated power module.

by vark365

i dont see an f28 slot. i am looking under the hood fuse box

sorry. i need to try the window fuse before proceeding with motor and relay

by prwhite55

Some of the older vans had a fuse panel on the left end of the dash . you need to open the door and look at the dash on the end about steering wheel high

by Jimfixer

I need to find all the fuses for my A c

My compressor just stopped working I feel like that's not getting fire

There is only one fuse box on the 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan. Its under the hood on the driver's side. Its called.an integrated power module or ipm for short. Do not waste your time under the dash.

chad fletcher will be eternally grateful.