My iPod is disabled
how do i get back in my ipod without no password cos im locked out on it ??
Is this a good question?
shifty, all you really have to do search on here for for your issue. trust me, you are not the first one. Anyhow, here is my answer from a similar question:"try to just hook it up to the computer that you use to sync your iPod. If that does not work place your iPod into DFU mode. Here are some great instructions for that "Getting your iPod Touch/iPhone into DFU mode is somewhat tricky, and it may require some patience/practice because timing is essential to get it to DFU mode and not into recovery mode.
1. First, Open up iTunes, plug in your iPod Touch/iPhone to the CPU's USB port. Turn on your CPU's speaker and make sure it is loud enough that you can hear it.
2. Hold down the Home button (top left for iPod Touch and top right for the iPhone with the screen facing you) and the Power button (located on the front bottom of your iPod Touch/iPhone) simutaneously, until the screen goes black and the device turns off. (past the red slider/slide to power off screen)
3. Now let go of the Power button, but continue to hold the Home button. Your iPod Touch/iPhone should have turned off and the screen should not be on.
4. After around ~10-20 seconds, you will hear a noise (beep/ding) from your CPU as if it had just recognized a new hardware device, now iTunes should recognize it in DFU mode.
5. After iTunes recognizes the iPod Touch/iPhone, let go of the Home button otherwise it will go into recovery mode and you will have to do the entire DFU process over again.
6. You will know when you have put your iPod Touch/iPhone correctly into DFU mode when the display is blank and that you do not have anything on your device.
And you are done, now you can install any iPod Touch/iPhone firmware on to your device via the iTunes SHIFT recovery method." You want to remember that this can erase your iPod, depending on if you restore it on the computer that your iPod usually sync's with. Hope this helps, good luck.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 0
All Time: 465