Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Screw Location diagram iPhone 4S

I took an iphone 4S apart and had the screws organized and taped on a piece of paper and I lost the paper. I purchased the iPhone 4S screw set but I am not sure of the locations of the screws. I was wondering if I can get a diagram for the screw exact locations.

If you follow a guide such as Installing iPhone 4S Display Assembly in reverse, you will be able to identify and measure the screws as you put the phone back together. Use a small ruler to accurately measure the length of the screws.

Shelley, even the smallest ruler will not distinguish between a 1.2mm and a 1.3mm screw. You will need a vernier caliper to measure a tenth of a millimeter.

Very good point! I've just come from repairing my MacBook, and forgot how tiny the 4S screws can be. Thanks.

good

Ahmad will be eternally grateful.