Comprehensive repair manuals on all portable tablet computers by Apple. Repairs are likely to require heat and careful prying.

Not Charging and Not recognize itunes

Why my IPAD (first gen) indicates Not charging in wall charger, you have to charge it for long time and it is not recognize by the itunes?

Already tried other charger but same problem. I think it is charging in low voltage in wall charger.

Make sure your used the correct charger! The iPad uses a 10 Watt unit (look for the faint writing on the charger unit). Most Mac's can't charge the iPad via the USB connectors as they don't have enough power ('11 and newer iMac's are OK).

You could also have a bad cable if iTunes can't see your iPad when it is fully charged when connected via the USB cable. Can you connect via WiFi to your PC or Mac?

If you can get to an Apple store Genius bar they can test out your gear and tell you what needs replacing or fixing.

defzone will be eternally grateful.