Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

My Mac wont turn on!

I dropped my mac yesterday it was fine working until the internet stopped working so i restarted the computer. from then on it wont turn on. you can hear a chime sound and the white screen with the grey apple appears but then 30 seconds later it goes black and stops working.

First try booting from your original system installation disk by inserting the disk and holding down the "C" key. If this works, go to the second screen pull down menu to Utilities > DSisk utilities and select your hard drive in the left hand column and try to repair it. If no disk shows up, replace your hard drive. To do that please give us the last three figures of your serial number and we can get you to the correct guide (found in the battery compartment).

karina will be eternally grateful.