Complete disassembly and installation guides for most recent Mac laptops and consumer desktops.

How to return back to your login page when installing mountain lion?

When my sister tried to install the mountain lion developer preview 1 into the Macintosh HD Partition, while it's installing the set up and nearly finished. Instead of continuing to restart the computer, it said "about -1 minutes, -2 minutes, -3 minutes, -4 minutes, -5 minutes, -6 minutes, -7 minutes etc. She suddenly noticed that something must have gone wrong. What should she do to return back to the login page and dis-install the mountain lion developer preview 1? Please reply ASAP!!!!

Re-install your old operating system on top of the Mac OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion Developer Preview. It's called "experimental" for a reason. Also, I am very curious as to whether your computer met the minimum requirements for the install? Sorry the hear the bad news...

Regards,

-- Morris

Meiying HO will be eternally grateful.