Apple iPhone Repair

Complete disassembly and installation guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.

Too many apps open, how do I close them?

My iPhone says the disk space is full, when I click on the front lower button, a line of open apps appears, almost all my apps are open. How do I turn the apps off?

To turn off the Apps, press the Home Button twice quickly as you did before. Then press and hold on one of the icons until the Red Minus Sign appears. Then tap the minus sign so they disappear. Tap the left one continously to get them closed most quickly. This is probably not the reason for the Disk Space Problem. That is most likely due to too many Photos on the iPhone, or too much music, or a FaceBook App memory error.

How do I close apps on my samsung s4?

Double-click the Home botton, will be running the software, and then slip up, it turned off.www.iboxfix.com

Peggy will be eternally grateful.