Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Forgot to turn off before removing battery now no power.

i had bought an iphone 4 that wouldnt turn on from a friend. I wanted to see if it just needed a battery so i took my battery out and put it in the other phone. i completely forgot to turn my phone off before removing the battery and now it only cuts on if its connected to a wall charger but says connect to itunes. i cant connect to itunes because it wont cut on when connected to a computer. can someone tell me what has happened??

What troubleshooting methods have you tried so far? Have you removed the battery once the phone was shut off and reinsert the battery?

This is the problem of your battery. just replace the battery . your iphone will work fine . With this battery you are getting a activation on the screen and asking you to connect to Itunes on the wall charger only but this iphone not powering up on the usb cable. i already faced this problem. only you have to change the battery. Best of luck :)

stacey will be eternally grateful.