CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

Screen replacement/home button,please HELP!

Hey guys,

I am doing a screen replacement on my iphone again i put a red one on it a while back but i am doing another one and i hate doing the home button.but this is what i want to ask you. could i take the gasket to he 4s home button and do it like that and just lay the ribbon cable down and set it up just like the iphone 4s?thanks

I wouldn't try that only because your button is going to be pretty hard to press, and might not work at all, if you use that gasket.

The iPhone 4 home button really isn't that difficult, use a splunger to gently peel underneath the ribbon where it first makes contact with the plastic. When connecting the pins use a pair of tweezers, they are a HUGE help.

Hope that solves your issue.

kaine will be eternally grateful.