iPhone 4

Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 16 or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Good Tool Set For iPhone 4 within the UK

Hi

Just wanting to know if anyone has came across a good tool set for repairing iPhone's in the UK??

Also are there any sets that have magnetic tip screw drivers? As the small screws within the iPhone can really test my patients. This would solve my problem :)

Also would they mess up the phone as i know magnets and electronics dont work out to good.

Most Helpful Answer

This set is built for you: iPhone 4/4S CSDA Field Service Kit

But I would also add this one, the light magnetics won't hard your phone: 54 Bit Driver Kit

Didnt know iFixit post to the UK :) went with the 54 Bit Driver Kit was going to go for the Pro Tech Base Toolkit but $35 for postage is a bit much :( Thanks :)

by David

$35 is far too much. I wanted the large mag mat and pro driver kit but not at $35 postage.

I wanted the whole toolkit thing also but refuse to pay $35 postage

David will be eternally grateful.