Released in Japan on December 12, 2004, in North America on March 24, 2005, and in Europe on 1 September, 2005.

How Do I Put Movies On My PSP?

I Have Movies That Downloaded On The Internet And Is On My iTunes And I Want To Put It On My PSP But Everytime I Put It On My PSP It Says Unsupported Data So Am I Doing Something Wrong Can Someone Tell What To Do.

Convert them to AVI or MP4.

Good answer. You can use FFMpegX, or other free, available converters.

convert it to avc or mp4 480x270 for psp 1000 best way other doesn't support. if u need to run any video format on ur psp 1000

u need to download PMPlayer Advance for psp

You can convert the iTunes M4V videos to AVI or MP4 which are supported by PSP. You can customize the video bitrate, video size, etc.

Maybe movies' format is not compatible with your PSP, you can go to try kigo video converter, it is a completely freeware, I always use it. Hope can help u, thx.

Yes, I got confused, videos you got from iTunes are M4V format with DRM protection. If you want to put your videos to PSP, you should convert M4V to MP4 firstly. You can go to try M4V Converter Plus (www.m4vconverterplus.com). And you can put converted files to PSP.

PSP support MP4, AVI file, you need to convert downloaded video to mp4 or avi for importing to PSP for playing. if you need hope this can help you http://www.firecoresoft.com/mp4-converte...

Take it easy, you just need three tips: import movies from iTunes to the M4V to MP4 converter, customize output profile, start conversion. How easy it is! You can learn more at [ http://www.m4vconverterplus.com/m4v-mp4-...|M4V Converter Plus]

One video converter can help you to convert any movie to .mp4 format,and then you can transfer the video to mp4.Try this free soft ware free mod converter

iTunes video have DRM-protection, so need to convert iTunses to other formats that can be played on PSP. I ever used a tool named M4V Converter Genius to convert iTunes video to my PSP 3000.

iTunes M4V is a video container format developed by Apple and is very similar to the MP4 format. But M4V files may optionally be protected by DRM copy protection. Apple uses M4V to encode video files, such as TV episodes, movies, and music videos, in its iTunes Store.

If you want to watch them on PSP, you need to remove the drm first. There are many programs that can do this, I always use Adoreshare M4V Converter. You can try

Step 1. Import M4V Video Files

Step 2. Select Needed Output Format

M4V Converter Genius provides 6 categories for you to locate needed output format more easily: Recent, Devices, Video, Web share, HD & 3D, Audio.

Step 3. Specify Output Folder

By default, all converted videos are saved in a folder named "Adoreshare". You can also set another output folder by clicking the browse button.

Step 4. Start Converting

At last, click on Convert button in the bottom right corner to put an end to the whole conversion. The process bar will be displayed with the number of videos that are being converted.

Brandon will be eternally grateful.