Complete disassembly and installation guides for most iPods, including iPod Original, Mini, Shuffle, Nano, and Touch.

Lost my password on iPod

hi mate i forgot my Ipod password and it would have been impossble to have used the Ipod could you some thing about.

chez thanks

Please, provide us with the last four numbers and letters of the iPod serial number (you may find them printed on the unit), and/or the exact model of the device.

Which iPod is it? What have you tried? When do you get the error message?

Plug it into the computer it was set up on and reset it.

Since you never mentioned the iPod you have, I can't give specifics.

If this is a iPod Touch, then follow this. I wrote this in response to the many questions on lost passwords here.

For the clickwheel models except the Shuffle, follow this.

Plug the iPod into a computer. Press and hold menu and the center button. Wait for the screen to do dark. When it gets to the Apple logo, hold the center and play/pause buttons in. This will put the iPod in Disk Mode and you can restore it from here.

Please note both methods will erase all of your data.

this might be able to help you

If you enter the wrong passcode six times in a row on your iphone, ipad , or ipod touch you’ll be locked out and you’ll see this message:

iPhone is disabled

iPad is disabled

iPod touch is disabled

Recovery method is the sure fire , quickest way to get back access to your ipad, but if you don’t have a back up file of your ipad then you will be going back to factory reset mode with recovery mode

i found this inforamtion online ..it might help .. More here

akhayre2000 will be eternally grateful.