iPhone 4S

Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

My iPhone4s will not charge

I have had my iphone 4s for a few weeks now and it has been working fine but suddenly my iphone will not charge. I have also tried plugging my iphone into my computer and this does not charge either. My battery has nearly gone now and my phone desperately needs charging. Is it the phone that is broken or the charger?

The weirdo who called you "Cupcake" better not respond to my comment,I have the same phone and have the same problem. I have tried 3 different types of chargers and it is clearly the iPhone 4s, not charging that is the issue and I have only had the phone for under 2 months. I thought iPhones were to be so dependable, I never had this problem with a droid. I'm on a business trip and this is very frustrating being I cant take calls, make calls. participate in conference calls, or lead conference discussion. I'm very disappointed with Apple.

by rick

May be you need to make use of your warranty.....:-)

by oldturkey03

Rick if you took the time to read and understand the content of the screen in front of you, you'd see that oldturkey addressed the questioner as "cupcake" because that is their user name. Oldturkey is one of the most valuable resources on this site.

by Greg R

Cupcake, at this time the only thing that I would suggest is that you check your USB cable, your USB port on your computer. Also try charging the phone on an AC adapter. It should be new enough that it is still covered under warranty. If it is, contact your vendor. We would not want you to lose your warranty. Hope this helps, good luck.

Cupcake will be eternally grateful.