need the t-com for a sanyo plasma tv

the company that was trying to fix my computer stated that they need the t-com part or have to get all the tv screen parts and is more expensive.

where can I buy this part only (t-com).I bought this tv on walmart 3 years ago

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0


double check with the repair man what he it the communications board? does he have a part number?


sonia, it sounds like the part you are looking for is the "T-con board". It is the board that sits right in the middle bottom of the LCD screen. It normally regulates and controls the digital signal going to the LCD screen. For the DP50747 the part number appears to be LJ41-05309A


Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

this shop has many parts listed. I have no idea what it is your man wants to order so you can either double check or he can order, either way this is just a link for spares (I have never purchased from them so no idea about delivery etc)

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1
Add a comment

Add your answer

sonia will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 739