Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Is there a difference between iPhone 4 Model A1332EMC 380A and B

Is there a difference between iPhone 4 Model A1332 EMC 380A and EMC380B? I am going to change the back plate, but I want to keep the same Model and EMC.

Most Helpful Answer

Here is what I found:

model a1332 EMC 380A week 24 iPhone 4 16gb black

model a1332 EMC 380B week 30 iPhone 4 16gb black

I believe the only difference is a change in suppliers for the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. No other differences, but it could be important if you have to change one of those parts later. Check on here for further information and lookup of your iDevices. Just my two cents, but I hope this helps. Good Luck.

The A and B for the iPhone 4 from ATT seem to be somewhat random. Most if not all iPhone 4 8GB from ATT are B.

lo que se es que el iphone 4 ...1332 emc 380b es de junio a sept del 20013 por ende es un 4 nuevo y dicen que es mas tratado con companias canadienses...disculpen mi corta investigacion

There is no difference for the purpose of changing the glass back battery door.

Oscar Chan will be eternally grateful.