Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

iPhone dropped in water!

Hi, I dropped my iPhone 3 in water a month ago and it has still not recovered. Whenever I charge it, the apple screen will come out for a few seconds, then the light will start to dim.

Yuqii, let me guess. You never cleaned it after the water damage. Now, the best thing I can suggest to you, is that you disassemble your phone using this guide. Then, clean your phone and follow this guide. Make sure that you clean it extremely well, since it is possible that you are already having corrosion issues. Once you clean the phone (double. no triple check that you cleaned it well) replace the battery. After you cleaned it and replaced the battery, re--evaluate and see what damage, if any, you have. Hope this helps, good luck.

iPhone Image

Guide

Repairing iPhone Liquid Damage

Difficulty: Difficult1 - 2 horas

Yuqii will be eternally grateful.