Android-based media tablet by Amazon with 7" multi-touch color display. Repair requires only screwdrivers and prying tools.

How can I turn off or unfreeze my kindlke fire?

my kindle seems to be frozen what do I do?

My kindle fire has frozen up & the power button won't even work?

My tablet won't even respond to that and I'm only 12

How do I unlock my kindle fire will not open when I swipe right to left ?

My Kindle fire is frozen I can’t shut it off I can’t get an app it won’t do anything and it’s 100% charged

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

"Performing a hard reset on your Kindle Fire may resolve intermittent issues like a frozen screen, battery issues or trouble downloading content to your Kindle Fire. Allow your Kindle Fire to charge for approximately 30 minutes, then try the following steps.

To perform a hard reset on your Kindle Fire, press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle Fire.

If your Kindle Fire is still unresponsive, try charging your Kindle Fire before trying to reset the device again." from here. Hope this helps, good luck.

Thank you! i unfroze my screen

@Tamara, you are welcome

I do this but when it comes back on it says fire and does nothing else

it worked thats amazing thanks

Got it to power off now will not power back on

I had this weird Alexa device connected logo on my Kindle Fire show up a few days ago. I do not have nor want Alexa. This morning, my Kindle was fine. I got home and have a black screen of death. I've tried the soft reset, even having it on the charger I between, and it still won't turn back on. Help! What do I do? This was a gift and I absolutely love my kindle.

Same happened to me today. Have tried resetting, comes on, screen locked, can't swipe right as instructed, HELP!

Somone Please help!

I can’t scroll and getting a green outline box round any icon I click on but nothing else ??

Kindle is frozen, won't scroll on. Mine screen on. It will charge.

My kindle 10, 7th generation won't charge. Have bee cord for it.

HELP!

Wat do I need to do

My tablet will not respond to anything I do it just stays frozen on the Minecraft title screen and it was given to me as a gift and I used it for almost everything!!! Please send help!

Same thing happening to me!

Help. I also have mine screen, won't scroll. If it goes dark and I press it back on, it goes to this yellow, gay looking screen. Tried hard reset, no dice.

My Paperwhite won’t charge or turn on. Sad.

Mine is freezing up with a partial screen most mornings after charging, and occasionally just while idle for a few hrs. Rebooting brings it back but this isn't normal behavior. I have a Kindle Fire 10 only a few weeks old.

Susan Terry will be eternally grateful.