Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Why iPhone 3GS stuck to apple logo after replacing glass digitizer?

hello I have replaced my iphone 3gs glass digitizer but after that phone is stuck to apple logo i tried to install ios 5.0.1 so many times it installs but after completion it stuck to apple logo. i dont understand the problem it is definitely some hardware issue. kindly help

replace the proximity sensors, it will be resolved. For being sure first disconnect connector 3 (number3) and only connect lcd and glass connector if iphone power on normal replace proximity sensors (number 3 flex cable) .

Well bugger me, it worked. After upgrading and downgrading, restoring, jailbraking with every kind of sn0w there is, it was the proximity sensor. Many thanks, I was about to give up.

I Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you. Thanks

Best rgds

Peter

This works ,I thought it wouldn't because honesty it doesn't make sense ,all I did was unplug the #3 ribbon and it went pass the apple logo

Amazing! This worked for me as well; however, now the ear speaker doesn't work. Does the same ribbon control both the speaker and the proximity sensor?

It worked perfectly. I tried everything else but this was so simple by removing number 3 connector.

Thank you

Amol will be eternally grateful.