Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

$50 dock connector v $7 dock connector

looking to buy a dock connector for my iphone 3gs, should i really spent $50 here when i can get it for $7 else where? would i be being a better, more reliable product here?

This is a perennial question. Original parts vs knock off parts. A battery for a MacBook Pro 17" from Apple runs $129, a knock off runs $35, which one to get? So I ordered two of the knock offs, the first one lasted for four cycles and the second one has lasted a year. That's fine as the battery is an easy replacement but if I have to expend an hour or two putting a part in and then find it's bad, I've really taken a hit. So my answer is, "what is your time and frustration worth?" This should help you determine if the price savings is worth it.

oscar will be eternally grateful.