Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Water Damge, screen will not turn on at all.

About a 6 months ago my iphone 3gs got damaged due to a rain storm. The screen wont turn on at all. However it still would sync up to my laptop. I wanted to see if there was a way that i could fix the screen or any other system. and what tools and tips would be best thank you

Elliott. first off, follow this guide to clean your phone. Clean it really well, because right now you may be running into corrosion issues. Once you have that done, reevaluate and see what you get. It is possible that you may have to exchange the LCD or the backlight coil/IC. Hope this helps, good luck.

Elliott will be eternally grateful.