Repair guides and support for cars and other vehicles produced by the Chrysler division of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US LLC.

Why are my dash lights out in my 2008 Chrysler Sebring?

how do i replace my dash lights?

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Fred Ricks, first disconnect the battery for a couple minutes. The lights on the dashboard are directly controlled by the body control module (BCM). This may reset the BCM. If that does not work you need to remove the instrument cluster and check for power on the cluster connector. with the Headlight turned on, you should have power at pin #12. If no power, check the BCM directly. If you do have power on that pin, check for broken, corroded traces on the cluster. Of course, before all that, check the fuses, I believe it is fuse #11 on your Sebring. Also check if the light on your radio and the light on the heater control still comes on. If it does not, you should check the light switch itself. Hope this helps to get you illuminated :-)

This works too. Turn you ignition key to accessory. First click before start. Then push odometer button until all the dash lights light up. I.e. Check engine gas seat belt etc. then release and wait until it goes through the reset. Works every time.

Thank you so much!!!! This recommendation worked great!!!! I was so panicked wondering why my wipers, signals, etc. had stopped working. After reading your recommendation, I turned the ignition key to ACC. Then held down the reset button for the odometer for 30 seconds before starting the car. Everything reset and my 2008 Sebring is good to go!!!

I had the same issue with my car and the problem was a bad inverter. I found a video on youtube done by vehix411.com. This might be helpfull. Here is the video.

http://youtu.be/itMWFGs_tss

That youtube link for 2005 model. For the Sebring 2008 model only this inverter will work http://dodgecaliberinstrumentclusterligh...

Good day I have a 2010 kia cerato/forte and when I put on my headlights the light for my radio ac, clock and instrument panel all go off the AC still works but the lights are not showing that it is on.

Can anyone assist

Chrysler installed faulty cluster boards in numerous models and years. I have called many complaints into Chrysler and they refuse to acknowledge there is a problem. I am starting a class action against Chrysler. Go to Facebook Chrysler dashboard lights leave your info to get this going to get your money back.

I’m having a similar problem but all my lights are working it’s just my odometer not showing my mileage and the temp outside everything Wes is working and thoughts

I am having the same problem

Fred Ricks will be eternally grateful.