The MacBook family was first introduced in May 2006 and replaced the iBook as Apple's consumer laptop.

New Body for MacBook

Is there any way to buy a gutted MacBook body and just install everything else i have one and the body is cracked and all scratched up and i would like to rebuild it

any websites or auctions i could go to???

If you are just needing the case in good shape and not worried how the guts are, I would try ebay. I usually sell my dead laptops there. The usually go for around $100 and the cases are usually good condition they just don't work. Client doesn't want to pay for replacement board or screen and I scrap it. Just an idea.

But the poster can just replace the upper and lower case with a new part, no need to go about doing what either he or you are postulating.

You can replace the case if that's what you mean, iFixit sells upper and lower cases for all MacBooks, specify which MacBook specifically you have, and I can direct you to the parts you need.

Christopher will be eternally grateful.