Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

iPhone in reboot loop after restore/reconfigure

My trusty iPhone has developed an annoying habit of rebooting every few minutes - happens while the phone is in use, on charge, connected to the PC. battery appears OK and it is fully charging.

Unit has worked flawlessly since I got it and my daughter has claimed it since my Blackberry went into use. She had used it for a few months with out issue but this weekend we did a restore and and transferred her ipod over to the iPhone and enabled cloud sync and now it has this reboot loop happening.

Step 1. Reset All Settings (Quote This Wont Erase Your Stuff Just Settings)

Step 2. Replace Your Battery If Step One Didnt Work?

Step 3. If step 1 and 2 didnt work try backing up your data and restore

Step 4. if that didnt work your phone is defective.

Most Helpful Answer

try deleting all the new apps and resyncing?

Hi Pollytintop. Thanks for post. I tried deleting the new apps and resetting all others without luck, then did a full reset still no joy so I have done a full restore thru iTunes and so far it appears stable. Will keep you posted

Richdave will be eternally grateful.